Jul 8, 2014

Rockjewel researches the beauty of Lilypad Lacquer Weird Cyance

Lilypad Lacquer have yet again created a lovely polish! 
This is Weird Cyance, a custom polish for one of the Lilypad-dedicated facebook groups I am a member of.  I actually joined this group after the first sign-up for it, so I was a bit sad. But then a new opportunity to order showed up and I was quick to sign up for it.

I do have a couple of similar Lilypads, but this one has a fantastic pink hue to it that the others don't have (not that they are in any way ugly). Too bad it was impossible to capture in the pictures... You have to settle with a lovely, light cyan color with a perfect scattered holo. Not bad, not bad at all.

The formula is Lilypad quality, two coats makes perfect, easy to apply. 






No comments:

Post a Comment