May 16, 2014

Rockjewel welcomes spring with Darling Diva A Christmas Story


OK, it's the wrong season. I know. I don't care, shiny things are suitable anytime, anyday. 
This is A Christmas Story by Darling Diva. I don't know how many times I put in the shopping cart, removed it and then put it back again. It was like "Oh it is lovely" "No, it's too much glitter" "Ooohhh shinyyyy" "No wrong time of year" again and again. Finally I let it come to my home, and it is shiny! And beautiful! These pictures are not even close to what it looks like irl. 

The formula is good, easy to apply. It is possible to get opacity with three coates, but I chose to put on Inglot No. 924 as undies and then two coats of ACS. 
I think it has just the right proportion of green glitter in the red. Or what do you think? 
   







2 comments:

  1. Fantastiskt fint lack! Och jag måste säga att jag tycker du har ett underbart namn på din blogg. :-)

    ReplyDelete