Apr 16, 2014

Rockjewel flying high with Darling Diva Nightbird

OK, I do have a couple of dark blue polishes. But they are not the same as this Darling Diva Nightbird. Maybe similar, but definitely not the same. Definitely. Not the same. Similar. I swear. Just kidding, it is actually not that similar, Nightbird is a fair bit darker than for example Beautiful Mistake by Love Thy Polish (which by the way is also stunning).

I absolutely love this really midnight blue holo. Couldn't stop looking at my nails, especially in the sun! 
It has a pretty strong holo effect but it still keeps its dark base color. with flashes in medium blue and a hint of purple. In a couple of the photos it looks like it is much lighter than it really is, but in these you can see the purple hint.

The formula isn't fantastic but manageable. A bit gooey, although good coverage. Opaque and a smooth finish with two coats.
I have one short nail here... I have had my ringfinger patched up for a couple of weeks, but now it had grown so much that I could file it down to the fingertip. Did not have the time for the rest of the nails... 
 








3 comments:

  1. Fint och mörkt holo! Jag gillar't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken underbar mörkblå holo! Vacker! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja det är en väldigt fin, djup blå färg. Inte ofta man ser det med såpass stark holo.

    ReplyDelete