Mar 3, 2014

Rockjewel heartily welcomes Lilypad Lacquer Heart To Heart

Continuing my quest for testing all my untrieds it's time for Heart To Heart. It is a deep, deep blood red nail polish with a blue flashing, linear holo effect. It is one of those polishes... Those polishes that are VERY difficult to catch the beauty of with a camera. The almost jelly-lika red base does not show much, the holo effect shows a lot and is beautiful, but takes over the red a bit.
Nevertheless it is a fabulously vampy polish that I fell deeply in love with. That one too... Lots of Lilypads on my top list :-)

The holo effect is a bit less visible in ordinary lighting, like grey daylight or lamplight, than some of the other Lilypad holos, but the deep red color is more prominent instead. I don't mind. At all! 
When I swatched Heart To Heart I was a bit worried that it might need three coats to be opaque, the base looked a bit jelly-ish. But behold, two coats were perfect and enough!

As I said it was impossible to catch all of the beauty on the pictures but at least I tried...














2 comments: