Jan 10, 2014

Rockjewel's roses are not red but bronze, at least on IsaDora Peacock

Wanted to change polish yesterday evening but it was quite late so I needed to do something quick. Decided to choose one of the new IsaDora polishes, they are often very opaque, they have a wide brush and are fairly easy to apply. 
I picked Peacock, a deep teal polish with intense gloss. It has almost a mirror-like finish. I've been looking at my nails all day. :-)

When I got home I decided that I wanted to do some stamping too. I had an idea but time and patience was not available so the result wasn't really as I wished. But I think it turned out OK.

The wreath is stamped with a light blue Konad and plate Bundle Monster BM-314. The rose is Konad bronze and plate MessyMansion MM07, one of my favorite plates (and plate brands).


I wanted the rose to be a bit more visible and crisp in the shape, and I also wished that I had been a bit more careful placing them on the nails. Next time...







4 comments:

  1. Åh såå vackert, underbar stämpling. Gillar detta verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så jäkla snyggt! Du är ju galet grym! Elegant och snyggt på samma gång liksom.

    ReplyDelete